Monday, January 7, 2013

A Little About My Blog & Me*


My name is Janina, I’m 29 years old, and I’m a health and fitness enthusiast. 

I’ve been studying to become a certified Personal Trainer for about 6 months now, and I would love to share the things I’ve learned with all you guys.

The purpose of this blog is to help all of you guys and myself in the process. As I’m still losing weight and hope that you will be here with me on our weight loss journey. 
I’m going to update every day.

During my studies from July 2012 until now, I’ve lost a total of 25 lbs. I’m half way to my goal weight, and that says a lot, because I’ve worked hard. I keep my focus on what really matters. My health and well being.


Topics will include: 

1.) Healthy Eating, Meal Planning, Food Portions, Recipes, Gym Exercises, Home  
      Exercises, Outdoor Exercising, Proper Diets and Fad Diets.

2.) I will also let you in on my daily eating, exercising, and weigh in’s so you know exactly    
      how I’m doing, because remember were doing this together. I’m being completely real.

I will answer any questions you may have for me and I will try to answer as many as I can before I go crazy. Lol. I hope my blog will help and motivate you to get back into shape and live healthier.


Until tomorrow,
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment