Friday, January 11, 2013

Working Out*


When you start working out at the gym or at home, it’s best to NOT workout every muscle group in your body, all in the same day. Split up your days, so you can workout more often.


My Workout Routine:

Mondays = Arms (Biceps, Triceps & a little bit of Deltoids/Shoulders).
Tuesdays = Legs & Glutes/Butt
Wednesday = Rest
Thursday = Back & abdominals
Friday = Arms
Saturday = Legs
Sunday = Rest

I don’t include a day for chest exercises, because I’m a girl & don’t want to turn my boobs into a pile of manly muscle Lol. Although some of the exercises that I do in the gym do work out your chest at the same time. So that’s enough for me.

I don’t do very many ab exercises, because I hate doing them. It’s a love hate relationship. On the bright side, I will start working on my abs starting Monday. So I will have 2 squeeze some time somewhere. Probably on my rest days, because 15 minutes of your day is all it takes.

I love working out legs, because you instantly work your glute muscles at the same time. Lunges, squats & leg presses will do the trick & that’s what I do. And remember to always keep your posture & breathe in through your nose & out your through your mouth.

Until Tomorrow
JM.

No comments:

Post a Comment