Sunday, January 13, 2013

Important Update!

I will be putting up a YOUTUBE CHANNEL starting this Monday, January 14th. This is extremely exiting for me to be doing this for me & all of you as well.


My Fitness Channel will be vlogs I put out on Monday's, Wednesdays & Fridays. So please go check those out when I get the channel up & running. I will link it right here on my blog after I put my 1st video up. 


I think you might know what the contents will be about. Just me going deeper into my diet, exercise regimen & taking you to locations I like to workout at. And other exiting stuff too. I also go to shows a lot & have lots of friends in bands that play all over Los Angeles. So that will be fun for me to introduce them to you guys. So keep your eyes peeled for my new Youtube Channel :)

Until Later
JM.

No comments:

Post a Comment